She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life. vs. 12
Ladies: listen up! Wanna make your man happy? Make food he really likes. Yep, that’s right. Not YOUR favorite food…but his. The stuff that he would order for himself if you were to go out to eat together. If you don’t have a man right now, it’s okay because you can make this for yourself!
Kaleb loves chicken tetrazinni. So chicken tertrazinni is what I made. I made it on Monday night, right before the semester started. A little date-date with my favorite person before our lives got busy again. Here are the ingredients…
1. Boil the chicken a few hours before so it will be cooked already
2. Brown the mushrooms in a little bit of butter. (fresh shrooms brown better than canned shrooms)
3. Cook the pasta al dente.
4. Make the sauce by combining melting 4 tablespoons of butter of medium heat. Add 1/2 cup of flour and whisk (this will make it lumpy. don’t be alarmed…once you add the other ingredients and whisk until your arm falls off, it won’t be lumpy). Then gradually add 3 cups of milk, 1 can of chicken broth, and 3/4 dry white wine (I used sauvignon blanc). Whisk it, whisk it good.
5. Bring the liquid to a boil.
6. Finish the sauce by adding 2 cups of parmesan cheese and sprinkle in some thyme. Whisk, whisk, and whisk. Add salt and pepper.
7. Combine everything into a baking dish (chicken, mushrooms, sauce, and noodles). Add more parmesan cheese and some parsley on top for a nice touch.
8. Bake it for about 30 minutes, or until brown on 400 degrees.
9. Look at your creation, smile, and be proud of yourself. That’s what I did.
Being a Proverbs 31 woman means thinking more about the others in your life than you think about yourself. And I don’t know about you, but I think about how to take care of myself, what I want, and what I like WAY too much.